Addiction Wild Islands NZ Highland Meats Recipe Lamb & Beef-First Dry Dog Food
In the wild, most dogs thrive on a diet primarily made up of meat. Highland Meats Recipe is packed with premium, grass-fed Lamb and Beef and nutrient-dense organ meats for a meat-first, wildly satisfying, whole prey diet.
- Grass-fed New Zealand Beef and Lamb as the first ingredients.
- Ultra high protein levels at 40%. It features savory Lamb rich in amino acids, and Beef, a healthy source of iron.
- Low in carbohydrates and free from potato, corn, soy, and wheat to mirror your dog's natural diet.
- Compared to Complete and Balanced Recipes - it is enriched with gourmet New Zealand ingredients such as nourishing Green-lipped Mussel, antioxidant-rich Manuka Honey, and vitamin-packed Kiwifruit to support your dog's immune system
- Enhanced with Chelated Minerals, high-performing minerals that improve nutrient absorption.
- Enhanced with nutrient-rich organ meat, which are naturally rich in minerals and Vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Rapidly air-dried at lower temperature to preserve nutrients and seal in a savory taste and aroma that your dog will love.
Addiction Wild Islands NZ Highland Meats Recipe Lamb & Beef-First Dry Dog Food Ingredients
Lamb, Beef, Lamb Liver, Beef Tripe, Beef Meal, Eggs, Pea Protein, Fava Beans, Beef Fat, Green Peas, Tapioca, Lamb Meal, Flaxseed, Green-lipped Mussel, Manuka Honey, Kiwifruit, Yellow Peas, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Buffered Vinegar, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (for added freshness), Rosemary Extract, Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.