Handmade in NZ using Organic Neem Oil & Organic Caster Oil that will leave a beautiful shine, hydrate the skin & coat, reduces irritations and repels fleas
We use up-cycled compostable packaging preventing plastic pollution from single-use bottles and keeping the product cost-effective.
Using Doglux cleansing bar to wash your dog is much easier and less messy than using liquid soap. Rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather. Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly. Rub your dog down with a clean, dry towel. When finished store in a cool and dry place.
The soap fits in the palm of your hand for easier use
- Products with essential oils should not be used on cats
- Avoid contact with eyes, discontinue use if your dog experiences irritation
- Organic Castor Oil penetrates dense coarse fur
- Organic Neem Oil treats skin disorders and repels bugs
- Organic Lavender, Reduces anxiety, supports tissue regeration,
anti-inflammatory properties and is beneficial for sensitive skin.
- Organic Essential Oils are specifically chosen to help repel fleas and ticks and reduce pet odor
Organic Olive Oil, Organic Neem Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Sodium hydroxide, All essential Oils used are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Roman Chamomile Oil, Organic Eucaliptas Oil, Organic Cedar Wood Oil, Cleansing Blend Oil (Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Lime Oil, Organic Siberian Fir Oil, Organic Citronella Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Organic Cilantro Oil)